Connect with us

Medicine Today

Medicine Today

Nurse Drops Bombshell “FIu Shot Speech” in Front of CDC Advisory Committee

Big Pharma

Nurse Drops Bombshell “FIu Shot Speech” in Front of CDC Advisory Committee

By anonews

On October 25, 2018 a recently retired nurse of 20 years named Lori Ciminelli gave a speech at the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

Posted by Courtney Lynn here on Facebook, the video has already garnered 1.2 million views, with over 30,000 comments as of October 31.

The nurse begins by explaining that none of her peers believe in flu shots. She said:

“I don’t come here with any degree. I come here as the public. I’m going to start with a quote by William Wilberforce, and he stated: ‘you can choose to look away, but you can never say you don’t know again.’ I just retired from a local hospital here. No one believes in the flu shots, my colleagues, I didn’t, because the efficacy, and I won’t give you data, you created the data, ten percent one year, eighteen percent the next, forty percent at best.”

Lori Ciminelli, recently retired emergency room technician after 20 years, speaking October 25, 2018 at the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

Posted by Courtney Lynn on Thursday, October 25, 2018

She continued to explain that the nasal “flu vaccine,” the infamous “flu mist” also isn’t good for people in her 20 years of experience. The nurse said:

“The flu mist you gave to your children from two to eight years, for almost four years it never worked, three percent, oh well.

I worked in a hospital where my colleagues, doctors, nurses, medical assistants, and patient care lab, we didn’t believe in that flu shot. We were probably at 40 percent and then came our mandates, and then came your (the CDC’s) recommendations.”

(Image credit: Lori Ciminelli / Facebook)

Then, she provided insight into what she was forced to do, to be a nurse while refusing the flu shot. For a while it was customary for nurses to wear a mask constantly, opt to constantly wear a mask day after day rather than receive the shot.

She continued:

“So you know what, for four years before I retired I put a mask on during 12 hour shifts. It wasn’t easy to breathe, but that’s how much I didn’t believe in your efficacy.

My colleagues didn’t believe in it either, but some of them couldn’t wear that mask for 12 hours. So in the beginning they said ‘I’m just getting a shot, I can’t wear the mask,’ but in the truth, the public’s truth, my observation, which is the first step in scientific theory, they didn’t believe in your shot.

This year, I retired. I’m grateful for that because my soul was sick at what I saw go on. That flu shot was crazy.”

What she’s talking about her “soul being sick at,” it’s real and beyond description. If you’re not familiar with what she’s talking about, only a lot of research could satisfy that question.

The government keeps a record of people who suffer from vaccine injury, it’s called VAERS (vaccine injury reporting system), so if you type in “VAERS injuries flu shot,” or for any vaccine into a search engine, you’ll find exactly what she is speaking of.

(Image credit: vaccineinjuryhelpcenter)

The former nurse continued:

“You govern globally, in this country. I’m glad I’m retired now, because now I can talk to you, because when I worked I couldn’t, because if I did: conflict of interest, I would have lost my job.

That’s truth: a lot of my colleagues did lose their jobs. I (worked at) one of the few hospitals in this city that allowed us to mask. I can name five hospitals that don’t: goodbye ‘pink slip, no flu shot.’”

To make her experience even more incredible, she never got the flu in seemingly her entire career as a nurse: while being in contact with people who had it, day in and day out, for such an incredibly long period of time.

(Image credit: Vaxxter)

She continued:

“How did I survive twenty years and never get the flu in that environment? ER, high volume: was I not on the front lines every flu case, 300 people a day every day, every flu case, it was me.

I never had the flu, you know why? I knew how to wash my hands, I knew how to take vitamin D, I knew how to take elderberry syrup.

I don’t approve of your flu shot. Now, you have pharmacists giving it. You bribe us with cards at Target, and you tell us ‘this is free,’ and it’s everywhere. There’s scare tactics that you should be ashamed of. Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: he fights for us, he does. He goes to court for us, for our kids who suffered.”

She drew her short yet information packed, 5 minute speech to a close, and her testimony went viral. Do you agree with what she is saying? More research would be great for everybody. Why is a controversial topic controversial?

Related articles:

After Getting Flu Shot: New York State Senator Gets Sick For 2 Weeks, Then Dies

Continue Reading
You may also like...
49 Comments

49 Comments

1. Carl

November 4, 2018 at 3:20 pm

She’s not a nurse.

2. Stanley Oliver spence

November 6, 2018 at 12:58 am

I had a vaccine injury couldn,t walk for awhile had heart attacks 3 within 48 hours facial depression and still suffering .this was 7 years ago .ended up with Gillian Barre syndrome. I am talking bout getting the flu shot..

• Kidd mike

November 18, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Koo

3. Rachel Elmore

November 6, 2018 at 2:36 pm

The mysterious polio like sickness is totes caused by flu vaccinations. I read the fearful stories about how no one knows what is causing it. All while no one is even considering it could be linked to vaccinations. If one reads the flu shot insert.. it admits to these kinds of reactions.. myelitis.. as a side effect.

4. George

November 6, 2018 at 7:17 pm

Pharmaceutical companys are not looking for a cure for anything,,all they are interested in is moneyand the junk they pedal. With all the money the cancer society gets through donations,there should be a cure,,like the flu shot,its all a bogus money scam

5. Cathleen

November 6, 2018 at 9:51 pm

I agree with her. The flu shot is a joke that just makes people more sick and weakens their already compromised immune systems. No one will ever touch me with that “flu shot”

6. Shanee

November 6, 2018 at 10:08 pm

I agree 100%. I had a very lucrative career in “Big Pharma” back in the 1980’s. I found myself in a terrible position of stress, anxiety and not being able to sleep at night because I KNEW the whole industry was based on lies. I was forced to include “drug studies” copied from other, similar drugs, which never took place. They were NOT being tested as the applications had shown. I asked too many questions, and after years I was fired, rehired and quit all in the same day. To this day I won’t even take an over-the-counter drug or any prescription unless absolutely necessary and only after I have exhausted every other natural cure.

7. Shannon Rasp

November 7, 2018 at 4:00 am

This person was not a nurse. She was a tech of some kind in the ER. Nor does she speak for everyone at her hospital.

• Jane Jones

November 13, 2018 at 6:25 pm

After 20 yrs. you know the people you work with! She speaks TRUTH ! The vaccine mandates in health “care” generate income for the hospitals. offices etc., These mandates have nothing at all to do with “healthcare” or protection of staff or patients.

• Frank

November 19, 2018 at 8:56 am

What’s the difference it makes?She already stated that she was not speaking as an expert but as lay person. There is common belief that all Techs are stupid and it’s far from truth. I do believe hee now after working in hospital environment for more than 45 years, voilà!

• JoAnn W

November 20, 2018 at 8:05 am

Shannon, what does it matter? She states that she is speaking before them as a person, not a professional. I’m an ER tech and a Certified Surgical Technologist. I agree with this woman. I’m not anti vac but I am strongly against mandation.

• Bill Permuy

November 24, 2018 at 12:41 am

When you can’t argue the facts, you attack the messenger!

8. Nancy Riege

November 8, 2018 at 3:32 pm

I have never had a flu shot. Don’t ever want to get one. Hope I don’t.
    Thank you for your honesty.

9. EJ

November 8, 2018 at 4:14 pm

This article is horribly difficult to read. Not because of the content, but because of the structure – or lack there of. There is obviously bias here, for how does the author know she never got the flu in 20 years?

• Melissa

November 15, 2018 at 1:47 pm

Because she said herself in the video that she didn’t. Did you watch?

• Kelly

November 15, 2018 at 2:32 pm

Maybe you should watch the video then, especially if it’s that difficult for you to read the article. She says that in her speech so how does that imply bias?

• Duane

November 16, 2018 at 11:55 am

So, you obviously works for the government in these capacities. You are mad because she spoke truth, the same truth that many medical doctors and nurses have said. Also, you are sooo stupid to ask someone “how do she know that she never got the flu”. You brainiac, its HER life. She’d known if she ever had the flu. I surely had the flu when I was 13. Super genius, question your own memory, not hers. AND THE FLU SHOT IS NOT GOOD!

• L Ashley

November 18, 2018 at 1:08 pm

You pretty much know when you have the flu. 🤦

10. Tina Euresti

November 9, 2018 at 8:50 am

Thank for sharing your story. I am very concerned about medical providers working under the AMA and FDA. Yes, all the org that are linked to them including the US gov. Please keep speaking up and talking about all your soul knows was your gut intuition. That is what we feel as caregivers and it really effects you when you are trained and denied your right to provide care and accountability to a contract the binds you do not speak up. It is very unconstitutional and is so bold and radicals miscarriage of justice, Lawyers who think this is ethical should be the ones who are responsible for representing hospitals and insurance companies that have followed this loop in not a whole. In a deliberate conspiracy to commit fraud. This is not known to medical providers. At least not the honest ones. The fact they do not want the name and association on anything you are a member of says it all. It is so patients do not think they are responsible and take away the real (GOD) The M, D. Like we do. The real truth is they are the ones who control what goes. The oath is not on them. And oath is really true as far as MD knows. Please start telling more about the people behind the policy and corrupt medical cartel. This has been going on for a century. It is social media getting it out. And is know targeting us?

11. Linda Cummins

November 9, 2018 at 2:21 pm

The efficacy of the flu shot has been proven 30% at best. As an RN, I do not understand why the government mandates this vaccine for all health care workers or withhold monies from the institution.

• Jo

November 17, 2018 at 3:29 pm

As a healthcare worker I can tell you that the government does not mandate that I get a flu shot. That is a myth. Some workplaces have requirements but the federal government & CDC do not require it. However, if I am providing healthcare to a cancer patient or otherwise immunocompromised patient, you better believe that they & their family are relieved that there is a reduced chance that they or their loved one will die from the flu because I got the vaccine. Even if it’s only 10% effective it is still a reduction in risk & it means the world to some of the most vulnerable.

• Sabrina Harris

November 18, 2018 at 1:07 am

Hospital I work at mandatory the shot and I hate it cause no shot no work…just sad

• Pia

November 19, 2018 at 12:18 pm

$$$$

12. Julie Shrive

November 10, 2018 at 9:38 am

It depends on your condition not everyone is the same .i have numerous underlying conditions & disabilities ignored by NHS as consider them chronic yet acute if neglected disabling further as involve sepsis .I had bronchopneumonia age 5 & if it wasn’t for antibiotics used appropriately & urgently [ Late Father a pharmacist] I wouldnot be here today due to delays & inappropriate policies , procedures & wastage & unethical behaviour .In fact downright discrimination within the Nhs . I make sure I get the flu jab together with acupunture & thyroxine I have not suffered the terrible bouts I did 40 yrs before .For this I shall be eternally grateful !

13. Gold_Star

November 10, 2018 at 5:02 pm

Bravo! Somebody who wasn’t afraid of setting the record straight with some truth.

• Joshua

November 18, 2018 at 8:56 pm

What truth? She has no supported evidence to back her claim. Nursing experience back then is not as detailed as it is today and did not require much more educated research besides patient care practices.

14. [email protected]

November 12, 2018 at 7:07 am

Gov should be behind all of this

15. Cyndi

November 12, 2018 at 5:18 pm

I completely agree with her. There is another risk. A couple of tears ago my 20 something daughter came down with Guillian Barre Syndrome. During the 2 weeks UCLA was trying to figure out her diagnosis, I was asked by every doctor if she had had a Dlu shot . She has never had a flu shot. During the conversation where she was diagnosed, the doctor told us that he was seeing an increase in this historically rare syndrome because the flu shot can trigger it in the body.

16. Laurence Cooper

November 13, 2018 at 1:07 am

So 13 comments by people with 0 information or accuracy, frankly none of you should have a job in the medical field but feel free to stay at home using leeches to treat your unbalanced humors…(Sarcasm)…(The fact that I felt the need to say that is the most depressing part of this…)

17. James

November 13, 2018 at 4:04 am

Glad they didn’t have a chemist speak on the composition of what makes a flu shot a flu shot we all know how going to nursing school requires years of chemistry study of diseases. And there antibodies.. that would of been boring listening to and expert in the field of Medicinal chemistry. . Instead of a bedpan professional…. I wounder how much she hates the creation of aspirin.

18. Stephanie Smith

November 14, 2018 at 7:10 pm

Lori Ciminelli is not a retired nurse. Please fix this information in the article.

19. James R. Madden

November 14, 2018 at 8:37 pm

“I don’t come here with any degree.” One cannot be a nurse without a degree. One can be a nursing assistant, but not a nurse.

20. Gandalf

November 14, 2018 at 10:23 pm

She’s a tech, you literally stole this article. At least quote it correctly

21. Marlene deRonde

November 15, 2018 at 2:40 am

Flu shots benefit big pharma Only. They make lots of money this time of year.

22. Marlene deRonde

November 15, 2018 at 2:42 am

Flu shots benefit big pharma Only. They make lots of money this time of year-!!!

23. Craig mcelroy

November 15, 2018 at 11:18 am

You all can believe that the flu shot does not work, but the truth of the matter it does work for the most part, people with cancer and a weakened immune system will need any help they can get to help fight off the virus, but to each their own, but the people that don’t get it are the ones passing it on to the next.

24. Vaccinatedforlife

November 15, 2018 at 7:58 pm

Lol that first commenter trying to say his flu vaccine caused 3 heart attacks no the 10 big macs right before it did

25. BJ

November 16, 2018 at 12:10 am

I get the flu shot every year. At age 74 I figure I need it. Just got over Bronchitis. It would probably have been worse had I not had the Prevnar 13 and flu shot this year. Maybe it is not good for everyone though.

26. Cathy-Ann PSW

November 16, 2018 at 4:17 am

This should be a choice people make. Why is there a need to make this mandatory, is big PHARMA behind all this?
    Trying to controll people’s lives?
    If they are sick it means they have to take the responsibility of that.

27. Collin Lewis

November 16, 2018 at 6:08 pm

she lost me at vaccines cause autism.

28. Kim Taylor

November 17, 2018 at 12:14 am

This author obviously has an ax to grind against the hospital where she worked. I was married to a critical care RN, and I can tell you that the majority of health care professionals do not share her beliefs. Since I started getting the flu shots in the 1990’s, I have not had the flu, not even once. Prior to that, I somehow managed to get the flu every year. Nothing else changed except that I started getting the flu shot every year.

29. Becky

November 17, 2018 at 4:06 pm

I am a nurse who believes EXACTLY what she wrote and lived. You want the truth you either deal with such and a bad reaction or know someone you love have it happen to them or you RESEARCH. The shots are full of aluminum and mercury – BOTH toxic to the body. Big pharma and MD’s make deals and Md’s get paid big bucks for every shot received from their office…per year. There is a purge needed and HONESTY needs to be brought back in. I have many issues and pretty much sure my “mandatory shot” is why I am partially responsible. Here is a great link …Knowledge is power! But only if you do the research. Dont be a baby and have to be spoon fed.

30. keo nha cai

November 18, 2018 at 12:35 am

It is common to discover the ornamental painting and sculptures with
    shapes depicting an appealing mixture of different aspects of the artist’s religious, physical and cultural background.
    Waterslide paper is provided in clear or white however clear is more preferred,
    given that almost any unprinted locations about the image may be clear.
    Then it is not important whether it is heads or tail, it’s possible to predict a
    final results.

31. Sabrina Harris

November 18, 2018 at 1:08 am

32. Jason Jehosephat

November 18, 2018 at 3:16 pm

That’s absolutely right. The findings of objective, double-blind, controlled studies of thousands of people are no match for a woman who not only disbelieves them, but STRONGLY disbelieves them, along with others who also disbelieve them, and have disbelieved them FOR A LONG TIME. And of course the fact that SHE hasn’t contracted the flu despite NOT getting shots magically proves that the vaccine DOESN’T drastically reduce the incidence of flu among who do get it.

By all means, the personal obstinate skepticism of one narcissist who has selected herself as medically representative of the population of the planet and her very, very, very strong and unswerving beliefs supersede anything discovered by observation and analysis.

33. Alanna

November 19, 2018 at 10:33 am

Anytime the government has to bribe hospitals and nursing homes to force their employees to take a flu shot that should be the first no. You know it doesn’t work… when nurses and doctors that take other shot refuse the flu shot hello. Don’t drink the koolaid it is bad. It has been a nightmare for nurses. Risking our lives for a hospitals financial gain, our HIPPA right are violated as if we are lesser people and most require you to sign a consent saying you requested the flu shot and won’t hold the hospital responsible if you die or have complications from the flu shot. Yes this is being allowed to happen to American people right now. So many great nurses have retired early or just walked away from nursing and many more wish they could afford to after years of being in the medical field due to the persecution of the nurses that refuse to play Russian roulette with their health. One should also ask how many different types of flu there are.lol are you getting the bird flu shot, the swine flu shot, the H1N1 shot Haha your not. It is so bad now the hospitals don’t care if you have had a reaction to a flu shot before they still try everything to get you to take it not do they care if you have religious beliefs against it. Financial gain is much more important. Nurses are people too, we should have rights and others to protect us from this injustice. Forcing medical procedures on people is wrong…

34. Nancy frigo

November 19, 2018 at 11:35 am

Im 54 years old. I never had a flu shot in my life. I had to get a flu shot recently in order to be in the hospital room when my daughter had her baby. Rules..i was told. Well. I went to Walgreens. Pharmacist gave me shot and when I asked him if it was safe he said yes, and then i asked him if i would get sick from it he said no
    With no hesitation. He proceeded to tell me how safe they are nowadays. Wrong! I went home. Went to bed woke up, went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My lips blew up 2xs their size, especially upper lip i had a hard time talking. They were hard as rocks and I was sick to my stomach like i had a bad flu. I had to call my doctor and get treated for the allergic reaction. I then went back to Walgreens to show that same young pharmacist he was wrong later that morning when i had to go get my allergic medicine. So No.. i will never get another flu shot in my life. Rules or no rules. I believe Its a scam. I got sick and what if my throat blew up, or something internal, like my lips. It could have killed me. I am lucky to be alive i feel.

35. Denise Ward

November 19, 2018 at 11:32 pm

I believe her!!! period. and it is all in washing your hands and taking extra precautions in taking care of you and yours.
    HAS anyone watched the documentary “VAXXED?’, PLEASE DO VERY VERY INTERSTING, EVERYBODY CAN’T TELL THE SAME LIE!

36. C.Holden

November 22, 2018 at 11:45 pm

Powerful message and brilliantly delivered!